Monday, March 10, 2008

my day with will

Today was a great day I got to work and eat breakfast then me and will hung out till it was time for him to eat. changed him and hen he took a nap. I took some pics of him with my incredible new camera I cant believe i only pay 180 for a 250 dollar camera some places are selling it for 300.oo dollars. I have taken over a hundred pics and I just got it on Sunday. I took some of mine and my grannies chickens. some of sweet baby will and of some birds. I still figuring it out but i love it so far.

Tomorrow is my best friends b day i hope that i can go see her after work tomorrow. She great I've known her for over 3 years now. She married Brian since I've know since I was 16. She has the sweetest little boy that I've ever seen. I love all three of them very much.

Well as i was writing this my brother in law called to tell us that his dog died. Trinity had been sick for a while with cancer and passed away last night she was the sweetest dog and I had a lot of fun playing with her when i went over to joey's it saddens me to see her go but at least she in a better place where there is no more pain and suffering.

Well I'm at work and just wanted to post this before will got fussy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey tiff tiff! You have to show me some of your pics. We love you too, all of us. Hope to see you sometime soon. Oh, and very sad about Trinity. Poor thing, like you said though, she isn't in pain anymore.

Talk to you soon girlie.