Monday, March 17, 2008

My Weekend


Braxton at my mom's crawling in the kitchen.


Well i had a great weekend I stayed the night with my mom and we order Chinese food for dinner and watched a movie. Saturday morning me and my mom helped my granny pack some stuff and move it in to the shed. I took my mom to get her hair done for her birthday present so we spent a long time at the salon but my mom really enjoyed it. The owner talked me into coloring my hair and i love it. it a beautiful color red, Then my friends Brian and kaity came over moms and we played rummy and had at great time. we had fun watching braxton walk form table to the couch and around the odomen. he getting so big i love him so much. He will be 9 months old tomorrow. he growing up so fast. Well Sunday me and my husband had a great day together. we went to the mall and looked around he got him a new game for the ps3 i bought him last week. We watch the movie called never back down it was really good. Mike picked the movie i did not think i would like it .It was a great movie much better then i thought it would be. I had a great time over my whole weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good weekend! I love your new pic!