Wednesday, March 12, 2008

working

buster the attacking rooster
sweet baby will my lil man that I care for all week

So today when I was driving to work the was a bad accident and i was 10 mins late for work. But the people i work for are so great they never say anything when something happen they are so understanding. Will is getting so be i cant believe he is 6 months already it feel like it was yesterday that I started working here. I am tired will has not slept at all day but 15mins then woke up so he laying on his mat now looking sleepy. I hope he sleeps i know he is tired. So tonight I'm going to my moms house to have dinner. I hope we watch a movie or something we usually do when i go to her house or just watch TV together. Hopefully the rooster wont get me when i go over there. he only usually messes with me and my grandpa.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That crazy arse rooster!!!!