Tuesday, March 4, 2008

me

Well I guess I'm a pretty laid back person and really easy to get along with. I'm a vegetarian i have been one since April of last year it is something I'm very passionate about. I love animals and babies. I'm a full time nanny during the day. i have been in the childcare field since I was 18 and I love it. I take care of a little boy named will during the day he is 6 moths old. I have Been with this family since he was 6 weeks old. it feels like yesterday that i started with them and he is 6 months already. I'm a full time college student at John Tyler community college. I'm going to hope fully start nursing school this coming up semester. It alot more work then i ever imaged it would be but I got a 3.1 average so far so im doing good. I guess that a good enought intro for any one to get to know me. I'll try to kep up to date with any new info as I can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girlie!! I love your blog and your picture. You better come to see me this weekend. Keep blogging! Luv ya!